The vision for Merthyr Tydfil’s Early Help Hub is for:
• Families to have a central point of contact to discuss their preventative needs.
• A central coordination point for professionals to discuss preventative services for the families they are working with.
• Strong working links to allow third sector services to share their service information and any remit updates, supporting the utilisation of wider preventative services.
• A community who feel informed, comfortable and confident in seeking preventative support.
• Early assessment, proportionate to a family’s needs, to ensure a family is provided with the most appropriate service.